to Candy Big Mouth Jar Cap Mould (YS27)
|1-4 5-7 8+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,800 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||45 Sets Big Mouth Cap Mould Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- sample brochure
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: YS27
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: PET
- Application: Household Appliances, Commodity, Home Use, Glass Bottle
- Design Software: UG
- Standard: Standard
- Name: Jar Cap Mould, Big Mouth Cap Mould
- Mould Base: Lkm, Hasco.etc.
- Surface: as Per Request
- Delivery: by Sea or Air
- Specification: To meet customer needs
- HS Code: 8480719090
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Cold Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Customized: Customized
- Product Material: Steel
- Cavity: Single/Multi
- Mould Life: 500, 000-1000, 000 Shots
- Trademark: YS
- Origin: China, Zhjiang, Taizhou
Customer Question & Answer (0)
TO candy Big Mouth Jar Cap Mould (YS27)
1) Saving 10%-30% cost than other factories.
2) Life: 5, 000, 000 time.
3. ) D and 3D provided.
4) Diliver time: 25-35 days.
Unscewing cap mould by motor
1. Design 3D drawing for customers' confirmation according to their 2D drawning or sample when placing to order.
2. Mould Matieral: Different grade: P20, S136, 2316, H13, #45etc.
3. High Technology: Advanced second-level taper positioning technology and slide- type independent self-locking, hence the concentricity of the product is guaranteed.
4. Independent temperature control & heating system
Which boasts an even heating temperature and keeps product with reliable and stable quality.
5. Cavity: Depend on your selection, 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48...
All inserts can be interchangable.
6. Product matieral: PE/PP/PVC/PET, ect
7. Quick deliver time: 25-60 days
Any kinds of preform mould are available here, pls just contact hugh, thanks!
|1||Sample or 2D drawing from customer|
|2||Build 2D and 3D drawing|
|3||CAD mould design|
|4||Parts inspection / CNC machining / EDN machining|
|8||Deliver the mould|